Friday, July 8, 2011

More Eye Candy

Watch the Endless BreadCrumb Track

What beautiful weather to be on a bicycle.  Yeah, I know, it gets hot and windy in the afternoons, but it's still great weather for a bicycle ride in the country.... or anywhere else.
Not to mention, for you guys, all the eye candy you meet along the bike paths:
This young lady was friendly, too, not snotty like some you meet.
I need to stop riding the bike for a while so I can make more time to work on the house, pull weeds, shovel dog poop, etc, etc.  I keep hoping I can ride the bike AND get stuff done at home but:
-Usually it's too late OR
-I'm too tired OR
-Both of the above.

Awakening BG:  45                           Post-Ride BG: 74
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.8         Ending Voltage: 12.2
Morning Stats from the GPS:                 Total Miles:  7.44
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
10.1  Mph                          11.9 mph             22.6 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
44:07 mins                          37:35 mins           06:32 mins

 On the ride back to the car this afternoon I spotted a 4-wheeler illegally on the supposedly non motorized MUP (Multi Use Path).  He was mounting the vehicle when I approached and hesitated when I pointed the handheld video cam at him:
After I passed him, I watched him in my rear view mirror for several hundred yards and he just stood there watching me fade into the horizon.  I'd like to hope guilt overwhelmed him and he decided not to ride on the path any more under gasoline power - BAH - I know better.
Leaving Work BG:  156                           Post-Ride BG: 100
Beginning Battery Voltage: 11.9         Ending Voltage: 11.4 (Battery blinking DEAD just as I got to the car)
Evening Stats from the GPS:                 Total Miles:  7.44
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
09.3 Mph                          10.0 mph             20.7 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
47:59 mins                          44:29 mins           03:30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment