Friday, August 17, 2018

10:30 AM and Still No Sun

Another foggy day today, for sure.  Visibility was very low but still noticeably cooler than when the sun DOES burn through and show its face.  Even though I was not an early rider this morning, I had no need for sunscreen.
I seem to be making friends with passers-by around here.  Seems like every day more people give waves and salutes and friendly beeps as they pass coming or going.
Just before I got back, I heard a loud "SCREEE!"  I looked up over my right shoulder, and what should I see but a Bald Eagle swooping in a loop out of a very tall thicket of trees.  Camera Access was Much Too Slow.  DUH

Ride Started: 9:04 AM    Ride Ended:  10:32 AM
Beginning Blood Glucose:  146   Ending BG: 133
(No breakfast;  insulin pump basal rate cut back to 80% for this
 ride)
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  11.38 
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
7.7 MPH                                 8.7 MPH                     18.10 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
1 hour 28 mins                       1 hour 18 mins             10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment