Thursday, April 4, 2019

AND..... Another Zip

Just a quick post to record yesterday's short ride.  I needed to send a FAX - so I rode the Catrike across town to the closest UPS/ postal service store.
I can't remember what the FAX was for, but it MUST have been important.
This was an extra-sore-feet ride for some reason.  My feet were tired most of the day and they got worse when I mounted the trike.  OH Well, I still love to ride, even if it fails to solve or remediate all my problems.

Ride Started:  3:58 PM        Ride Ended:  4:26 PM
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:  2.44
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
   5.1   MPH                          6.4   MPH            17.8 MPH
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped Time
 28 minutes                        22 
minutes             5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment