Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Zipping Across Town

My Igate at home is going intermittent on me, so no GPS tracking info this time.  Bah-

I had to send a FAX this afternoon to my retirement fund agency.  The closest such facility I could find was just south of the Route 60/Highway 95 intersection.  Jaccque offered to drive me but I needed an excuse for a trike ride so I rode.
I was a bit sore and tired before I left, and it got worse during the ride.  Not Terrible bad, but not enjoyable.  The outbound ride was OK, but by the time I arrived I was in pain.
Coming back after spending $2 on a FAX, I rode a lot slower in lower gears.  The hills are not that steep  but I tend to gravitate into the lower gears, yea, even Grandma Gear, much of the way.
Usually I benefit from lowered Blood Glucose (BG) during and after a ride but it didn't happen today.
Not sure what to blame.  Maybe I was riding so slow I failed to burn that many carbs.

Ride Started:  3:37 PM        Ride Ended:  4:42 PM
Beginning Blood Glucose:  221      Ending BG:  217
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:  3.34
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
   3.7   MPH                           5.9   MPH            25.1 MPH
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped Time
 55 minutes                        34 
minutes           20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment