Saturday, April 27, 2019

Turning Around Early

Today's Straight-Line GPS Tracking

My aged painful feet have been doing slightly better recently - So I saddled up the Catrike to go for a hopefully longer than usual trip.
Jacque had driven with her buddy Bobbi out to another friend's house to participate in a show and tell about John Hass's mushroom growing and greenhouse methods.
Since that abode is only about 3 miles away, I thought I'd simply ride out that-a-way and get acquainted with a few mushrooms myself.
At first things were smooth sailing... That is, until I got past the ONE mile mark.  The tinkle-toes began complaining, mildly at first but then increasingly painfull.  I stopped in a church parking lot to remove the shoes and massage the feet and legs.  That helped me make almost another mile, by which time I was ready to throw in the towel.
Coming back I had to stop one more time to rub the footsies.  I got back to the house safe and sound AFTER out-running an unrestrained  weiner dog.  Thankfully he was more noise than speed - with his stubby legs, my sore legs were able to stay comfortably ahead of him.

Ride Started:  1:41 PM        Ride Ended:  2:16 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.9  Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9 Lowest Voltage:  12.9
Beginning Blood Glucose:  205     Ending BG: 97
Lowest Temp:  71 F    Highest Temp:  75 F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:  3.39

Distance Walked: 1/4 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
   5.6   MPH                           6.6  MPH            14.6 MPH
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped Time
 36 minutes                          31 minutes            5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment