Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sunday Rider

Sunday Evening Tracking

I didn't get a trike ride yesterday, Saturday, so I was able to get in  a few miles this evening just before sundown.
My recently patched tires seem to be holding pressure just fine, so no additional air was needed for today's ride.
I need to pressure-clean and re-roof the RV, so I took a few photos of places for sale or rent that looked like they had a garage big enough to get the RV into.  We'll see.

The weather was just perfect temperature wise, and all drivers encountered were courteous, as usual.
I passed this fellow relaxing next to the fence as I went by and couldn't resist taking his photo.

On the other side of town, I was suddenly accosted by a couple of large, loose, and noisy dogs.  I failed to get THEIR photo, but thankfully they were all bark and no bite.

Ride Started:   4:42 PM      Ride Ended:  5:47 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.8  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  13.0
Beginning Blood Glucose:  145      Ending BG: 86
Lowest Temp:  64 F    Highest Temp:  68  F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:  6.92
Distance Walked: .6 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  6.8 
MPH                             7.3 MPH               21.5 MPH
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 1 hour 1 min
                       56 minutes            5minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment