Wednesday, January 6, 2021

And a Few More Miles

 The extended Wed Trip GPS Track

 After  my Joy-Ride with young Jack-Jack this morning, the weather turned a bit cloudy and the sun seemed to disappear again, almost as if it was WINTER or something.
I hadn't thought I was going out again but shortly after noonish Jacque mentioned going for another dual trike ride.

I went out to drag her trike out for setup, but the wind had increased and the wind was a bit more chilly than desirable, and when I queried Jacque about t she decided she would keep working on her quilt instead.
Now the bug had bitten ME again, and after looking at the weather again I noted only non threatening clouds, no moisture seeming imminent.
So I checked my shopping list and did the usual trip to our local Big Box Store.
It turned out to be a nice ride after all.
On my way home I had to stop behind a car waiting at the light.  The fellow in front of me took an inordinate amount of time to go through the light when it changed, but other than that, no problem.
The mildly cool weather actually seemed to energize me, as I smoked full throttle-pedal across a straightaway at 25 MPH which might be the fastest speed I've accomplished yet on a stretch of level road.

Ride Started: 2:23 PM           Ride Ended: 3:35 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.8   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.7
Lowest Temp:   46 F Highest Temp: 50 F
Beginning Blood Glucose: 108    Ending BG:  203 (Ate 2 cookies before I left, didn't burn enough)
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 5.02
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
3.4 MPH                              5.4 MPH            25.1 MPH
Total Trip Time                    Moving Time      Stopped Time
1 hour 5 mins                      50 minutes        15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment