Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Unplanned Triking

 SuperShort GPS Tracking

This Monday (yesterday) the weather was cool and cloudy with only a few minutes of sunshine.  I hadn't planned to ride anywhere, but about 4:30 PM or so I found I needed some hardware for my wire ham radio shortwave antenna.  With two lumber and hardware stores a couple or three blocks away, I jumped on the Catrike and took off.
I like these local hardware venues, but often they don't stock what I'm looking for.  Such was the case today.  I spent too much time looking fruitlessly for small cable clamps.  
By the time I left the second store, larger but still lacking my desired stuff, it was almost dark, and I turned on the helmet headlamp in addition to the blinky red tail light on the tail end of the trike.
It was really dark by the time I got home even though it was only a few minutes away.

Ride Started: 4:16 PM           Ride Ended: 5:16 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.6   Ending Battery Voltage:  12.9
Lowest Temp: 42 F Highest Temp: 50 F
Beginning Blood Glucose: Unk    Ending BG: Unk
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 1.45 
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 1.5 MPH                              4.7 MPH            16.2 MPH
Total Trip Time                    Moving Time      Stopped Time
 1 hour                                 18 minutes          42 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment