Thursday, July 28, 2016

Double Trouble Trikes

Today's Tracking


We've missed too many days of therapeutic trike riding so we finally took two tonight.  Jacque got tired of waiting on me and took off on her own Catrike by herself without me.
By the time I got going with me in the front seat and Tinkerbell in the back basket, she was at least 3 miles ahead of me.
She had already turned around at her own personal midpoint by the time I met her   I showed right at 3 miles at this point.  Since she wasn't running her odometer, we estimate from my miles (6-ish) that she must have ridden at least 7 or 8 miles, on her own, with the new knee, with no assistance.
She also had the help of Lilly in the basket behind her on the trike.
She paid for the miles a wee bit the next day but she's still smiling.....

Ride Started: 6:51 PM    Ride Ended:  8:03 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   13.4   Ending Voltage: 12.9  Lowest:  13.1
Lowest Temp  67 F      Highest Temp:  84 F 
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles: 4.62
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed
   3.8 MPH                             5.7 MPH                   16.2 MPH
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time
1 hour 13 minutes                  48 minutes                 24  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment