Friday, March 11, 2022

I Want My Global Warming Back Please

 Thursday Tiny Travel Track/GPS

Today is Friday and I report a short report about Yesterday.  Young Jack came over for a bit and we watched a mindless Mickey Mouse video (which I cannot understand how anyone can tolerate "modern" comics) and then went for a short ride, which was much more enjoyable for the both of us.
Jack and I both needed a cookie to get us going.  When we arrived at the favorite park with a Jungle Gym, we both "needed" another cookie.  Time was not plentiful, so we goofed around on the slides for a bit and then trundled back home.



After my Buddy left, I resumed activity on our shelter between the house and garage.


Since we don't have enough room in the garage for all my junk AND a carrito, this is an idea to provide shelter for stuff that can be outside but don't desire to be exposed to direct rain.
As usual for me nowadays, such a project would take a day or two,  but I thinketh I have spent at least a week on this so far, and yesterday I was actually able to get two whole sheets of corrugated metal roofing installed.  Of course, also as usual, I had to return to the Mountain Grove Building Supply Emporium to purchase a few hundred roofin screws with neoprene washers hopefully to block rain leakage.
This morning, of course, the relatively balmy weather disappeared again in favor of sub-freezing temperatures and light snow and biting wind.  I wanted to get some more roofing up, but wimped out.
I spent some time in the garage building a fire in the tiny wood stove and trying to get some electronic repairs done.  Very little done, feet got cold, went back in the casa to "rest" and stay warm.

Ride Started: 10:27 AM           Ride Ended: 1:11 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.2   Ending Battery Voltage:  10.7
Lowest Temp: 50 F Highest Temp: 64 F
Beginning Blood Glucose:  140   Ending BG: 97
Stats from the GPS: Total Miles: 3.51 
Overall Average Speed      Moving Avg       Max Speed
 4.3 MPH                              7.1 MPH            11.8 MPH
Total Trip(s) Time                Moving Time      Stopped Time
 44  minutes                          10 minutes         34 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment