Friday, September 2, 2011

32 miles, 3 Days in a Row

Friday Tijeras Canyon Trek-Track
Another Fine Ride from Home to Work.  Those first 3-4 miles are a killer and then it's downhill for at least 10 miles total with very slight uphill pulls occasionally encountered.
Someday I'm going to have to give it a try coming the other way..... I doubt it will be as enjoyable but I'll do it someday.  I used to think the same thing about riding all the way from home to work until I tried it and realized I could do it.
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.5      Ending Voltage: 12.3
Morning Stats from the GPS:        Total Miles:   31.71
Overall average speed         Moving Avg       Max Speed
12.1. Mph                          12.7 mph            38.0 mph
Total Trip time                 Moving Time          Stopped Time
2 hours 36 mins               2 hours 29 mins      7 mins 26 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment