Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday's Wild Ride (Not)

Today's Track of Digital BreadCrumbs
I was about 10 minutes later to work this morning as I forgot to drop off some electronics junk at KH6JTM's place and had to drive back several miles to do so.  I was surprised I wasn't later to work because of the delay.
Today was the usual ~7.4 mile commute one-way but tomorrow I'm planning to do the full enchilada from home to work (still, downhill for ~10 out of 32 miles and one-way only) as we are to attend the temple with Sarah and her fiancee for whom this will be his first time.  Exciting.
Yesterday I forgot to note on the way into town there was a sudden stoppage of traffic on I-40 just east of Tramway, which turned out to be a car fire that had fire trucks and police surrounding it and blocking all but one lane of westbound traffic.  If I had ridden the bike all the way yesterday I likely would not have been any later to work..... [sigh]
Today's forecast called for 30% chance of rain this afternoon.  So far it looks much like our previous threatening afternoons... more threat than rain.  And, if I get wet, it will be for a good cause:  We desperately need more rain.  Albuquerque has only had one or two decent showers since JANUARY.  Ouch
Awakening BG: 103            Post-Ride BG: 72 
Beginning Battery Voltage: 12.6       Ending Voltage: 12.6
Morning Stats from the GPS:        Total Miles:   7.50
Overall average speed         Moving Avg       Max Speed
11.0. Mph                          11.5 mph            21.3 mph
Total Trip time                 Moving Time          Stopped Time
41 mins 0 secs                 39 mins 04 secs      1 mins 56 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment