Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love Those 32 Miles, Thursday

JimTrack (tm), gotta improve coverage in Tijeras Canyon
Another great ride car-less all the way to work this morning.  Another friendly get-together tonight so Jacque can give me a ride home.... since it's lots of UPhill going instead of largely DOWNhill coming to work (about half the trip).
Another caveat reminder about these maximum speeds I record:  Anything above 25-26 MPH is almost invariably downhill, with a tail-wind, with me leaning back and coasting.  I cannot pedal faster than about 25 MPH, and believe me I've tried multiple times.  Just can't make the old legs do the necessary RPM for such speeds.
Awakening BG: 54            Post-Ride BG: 109 (this a few minutes after dizzily consuming a power bar)
Beginning Battery Voltage: 13.2       Ending Voltage: 12.6
Morning Stats from the GPS:        Total Miles:   31.74
Overall average speed         Moving Avg       Max Speed
11.3. Mph                          12.6 mph            37.8 mph
Total Trip time                 Moving Time          Stopped Time
2 hours 47 mins               2 hours 30 mins     17 mins 2 secs

No comments:

Post a Comment