Monday, March 11, 2019

Another Typical Trip for Stuff

Today's Around-the-Village Tracking

This day dawned rather sunny and - with 50-60-ish temperatures, I had to saddle up for a ride, even if disgustingly short.
Just around the corner from the house, the railway was blocked by track maintenance vehicles.
I only had to cool my already-sore heels for a few minutes before the clanging arms arose and allowed the long line of vehicles to clear the crossing, after which I also rode through unmolested.
I visited two of my favorite establishments:  Mountain Grove Builders' Supply and Miller's Electrical and Plumbing Supply.  Miller's conduit was too long for me to safely haul on the trike, so I'll return there later with the dinosaur-burning Exploder.  The Builder's Supply had exactly what I needed, and it fit into my rear pannier, so I chugged home with it.
The  short run was not very hilly nor difficult but my always-sore feet were absolutely screaming about halfway home and got only worse as I rode in spite of varying my gears, foot positions, etc.
In spite of the fatigue and burning foot pain, I usually feel better after I cool off after even such a short ride as this one.
Aching feet are soaking in the foot-water-massage bubble machine as I close this epistle...

Ride Started:  3:14 PM    Ride Ended:  3:52 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   12.9 Ending Voltage: 12.8  Lowest:  12.7
Beginning Blood Glucose:  181     Ending BG:  70

Lowest Temp  57 F     Highest Temp: 71 F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles:  1.91
Distance Walked: .1 
mile
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
3.0 
MPH                                   5.8 MPH                    21.1 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
38 
minutes                             19 minutes               18  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment