Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Driver

Today's Around the Block and Across the Tracks

I noticed a change-of-address form on the kitchen table from UC (University of California, provider of my Los Alamos benefits) ad decided I better fill it out and get it mailed in.  They mailed this form to our new address, so evidently they have it already, but being a large outfit, they obviously require more paperwork,  so whatever.
We have a good local mailman who bangs on the door when he drops off our incoming mail but a couple times when we've left letters clipped to the mailbox they wound up  blowing around in the yard.  Thus I thought I ought to just stick it in the Post Office itself, since it's less than a half mile across the tracks and around the corner.
It likely took me longer to open up the garage, roll out the trike, set up the antennas and hook up the battery for the radios, and get rolling, than the actual riding to and from the P.O.
But, short or not, it's always exhilarating to take a spin.  Today was no exception.


No comments:

Post a Comment