Monday, March 18, 2019

Welcome - Keep Moving

Monday GPS / Ham Radio Tracking

After my recent multi-mile escapade I thought I ought to keep it up and not get any softer than I already am.
Not wanting to over-do it again, I plotted out a route south of town that should come close to my "ideal" ride length of almost 10 miles.
The weather was certainly helping.... Another sunny and warmer day with temperatures in the 60's.
My spirit was strong but the feet were complaining.  I'd ridden only about 3 - something of my planned 5 miles-each-way and decided I was going to wuss out early.
On my way back, I spotted a sign at a farm entrance that made me laugh.  I had to back up a few feet to take the picture:

This reminded me of the sign back in NM on a gate entry saying: "Don't Worry about the Dog.  Watch out for the Master!"
Again, Adios from the Easy Chair with my Feet in the Bubble Machine...

Ride Started:  3:53 PM    Ride Ended:  5:11 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:   14.0 Ending Voltage: 12.9 Lowest:  12.9
Beginning Blood Glucose:  58  (Solution: PB Sandwich)  Ending BG:  75
Lowest Temp  53 F     Highest Temp: 71 F   
Stats from the GPS:    Total Miles: 5.77
Distance Walked: 1 mile
Overall average speed            Moving Avg               Max Speed  
 4.6 MPH                                   6.1 MPH                    15.4 MPH 
Total Trip time                       Moving Time             Stopped Time 
1 hour 14 mins                       57  minutes                18  minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment