Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Tuesday Tooling

Today's Plot, Radio/APRS wasn't working well

With our early-morning Seminary schedule awaking us at the UnGodly hour of 5:00 in the A.M., the temptation is exceedingly strong to catch a nap when we get home at about 8 AM before doing anything else.
Naps are a wonderful thing, mind you.  Howsomever, the weather outside gets uncomfortably warm just after the sun comes up and continues to warm things more and more until just before sundown in the late afternoon.  This adds up to hot riding on the trike, with lots of watching for shade breaks.
So this morning I resisted the 8:00 AM nap temptation but still didn't get out on the trike until around 11:30, so of course it was  H.O.T.  by then.  No matter, I like to ride even if it's not comfy.
\Jacque had a doctor appointment in Springfield early in the afternoon, so I didn't want to lolly-gag too much, so I shortened the route a bit from my normal rambling.
I did take several detours down streets I didn't remember seeing before, just for the heck of it, and as usual enjoyed some different sights and areas.
 One house had a mailbox supported by an old bag of golf clubs, with the shanks of the clubs holding the mailbox in the air.  Of course I didn't think to take a picture of it until I was too far past it, and I was wanting to not waste time so I rode on.  I need to take more pictures of odd and funny stuff, such as me on the trike.

Ride Started:   10:33 PM      Ride Ended:  11:17 PM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  13.8  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  13.0
Beginning Blood Glucose:  123      Ending BG: 90
Lowest Temp:  78 F    Highest Temp:  82  F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:  4.54
Distance Walked: 1/2 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  6.2 
MPH                              7.1 MPH              16.1 MPH
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 44 minutes
                          39 minutes           6 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment