Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday: Haircut Day

Partial Track of Today's Wandering

My graying hair has been too long and shaggy recently (hair touching my ears, ICK), so I've been needing a visit to the barber.  Lately I tend to remember such things either before or after they're open for business.  Luckily, today, I remembered in time to actually get the job done.  A great excuse to get the trike out of the garage for a ride....

After lightening the load on my head, I thought I ought to ride a few more miles in order to take advantage of the more aerodynamic head whistling in the wind.
I failed to notice much difference, though my skull may have been a bit cooler while riding.
As one can see from the photo, it didn't help my looks either.  Oh Well.
I was going to do a longer ride today but Jacque is getting tired of her kitchen being torn up underneath the kitchen sink.  Thus the re-prioritization from cyclist to old house repair.

Ride Started:   10:20 AM      Ride Ended:  11:11 AM
Beginning Battery Voltage:  14.0  Ending Battery Voltage:  13.0   Lowest Voltage:  13.0
Beginning Blood Glucose:  135      Ending BG: 83
Lowest Temp:  75 F    Highest Temp:  82  F
Stats from the GPS:  Total Miles:  2.94
Distance Walked: 1/2 mile
Overall Average Speed       Moving Avg          Max Speed
  3.6 
MPH                              7.6 MPH              18.6 MPH
Total Trip Time                   Moving Time        Stopped  Time
 49 minutes
                          23 minutes           26 minutes

1 comment:

  1. Well Goof Ball did you get the plumbing job done too! Haircut looks good too.

    ReplyDelete