Tuesday, April 5, 2011

tuesday WOW!!!!!!

Nothing much happened for the morning ride today.  It was a bit warmer than yesterday, still cold, but not enough for hand warmers in the mittens, and no face mask.
A lady (?) driver cut me off just before I pulled into the work parking lot..... I had hoped to find her license plate on my video cam but for some reason it had stopped recording about 2 miles earlier.
Starting BG:  TBD       Post-Ride BG:   TBD
Morning Stats from the GPS:                       Total Miles:  7.44
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
10.1  Mph                          11.0  mph             20.7 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
44:23 Mins                         40:41 mins            03:42 mins

This afternoon, on the ride back to the gas guzzler, the warm balmy weather had  lured scads of walkers and cyclists out for the evening.   As I passed a small family of cyclists who had stopped for a break, the kids noticed me just as I passed by:
This is a typical reaction I hear from the younger folk when I pass by.  Older people normally only comment something such as:  "Why do you carry all that junk??"

Starting BG:  205       At-Home arrival BG:  114 
Afternoon Stats from the GPS:                       Total Miles:  7.50
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
09.4  Mph                          10.1 mph             20.8 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
47:59 mins                         44:32 mins            03:27 mins   


No comments:

Post a Comment