Thursday, June 9, 2011

If it's Thursday, I must be at work.... soon

This morning was one of those mornings that just make you feel great to be alive.  In spite of the ongoing weather-person hysteria, the air was quite clear this morning, with no smokey aftertaste, and I could smell the General Foods Cereal Plant a long way away... yum.  No wind to speak of, allowing me to really honk getting to work...... I left the house 20 minutes later than usual but with the whizzy bike ride I arrived at work only 5 minutes later than usual.
Awakening BG:  203(!)                              Post-Ride BG:  197? (changed pump infusion set this morning)
Morning Stats from the GPS:                 Total Miles:  7.41
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
11.5  Mph                          13.0 mph             25.3 mph
Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
38:34 mins                          34:13 mins            04:20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment