Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Movin' On Home

 I talked too much on my ham radio on the ride back to the car tonight, and I had to stop and engage my wheel generator to help keep  the radio and GPS running.  It whined while spinning on the rear wheel and slowed me down but it kept the electronics running. I probably need more batteries....
I heard motor scooters revving their engines in the blocks behind me again tonight.  I watched for their headlights to appear in my rear view mirror in hopes of getting the camera/phone out soon enough to get their pictures as they went by, but they never appeared.  Maybe they were actually staying on the street tonight....

Evening stats from the GPS:    Total Distance Miles:  7.44
Overall average speed     Moving Avg      Max Speed
7.2  Mph                            10.2 mph            19.9 mph
Total Trip time                Moving Time     Stopped Time
  48:34 mins                       43:52 mins          04.42 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment