Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Morning, Fine Ride

The Steve Stucker Morning Weather Report warned of high winds today, but I'm glad (so far) I rode the bike anyway.  The temperature was 42 (FORTY-TWO!) degrees F this morning when I got my lazy self out of bed, and Albuquerque air felt very gentle indeed compared to recent weeks.  No pain in the face while riding, unlike the last 2 days.  Maybe this afternoon's wind will be a tailwind.  Hey, I can always hope, right?
Mounted the "newer" Garmin GPS/ham radio plate on the handlebars this morning.  It doesn't have a  clock display but it has all this other interesting data I can use for comparisons.

Morning Stats from the GPS:                       Total Miles:  7.43
Overall average speed      Moving Avg         Max Speed
  09.4  Mph                          11.2 mph            21.5 mph

Total Trip time                   Moving Time       Stopped Time
47:16 mins                          39.54 mins           07.22 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment