Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday's Tin Badge

It was colder tonight than I expected.   One warm evening (Yesterday, Monday) and I'm all taking off my clothes for the warm weather.  Fairly pleasant ride anyway.
I turned east on Osuna to drop in on Jacque at her Eastern Star meeting just before they started.  That increased my total trip time a fair amount.... it was after 8 PM when I finally got home, and I didn't stop anywhere else.
I was unsaddling the bike and getting ready to start the car when a lady cop came walking around the parking lot asking me all kinds of question:
-"Did you just finish your ride?" (answer - Yes)
-"Were you sitting on the grass for a while?" (Answer - No)
-"Did you see anyone sitting in the grass?" (Answer - No)
Evidently she had just gotten a radio call from a complaining neighbor about a drunk or someone out in the grass.  She let me go without arresting me so it was all good.

Evening stats from the GPS:    Total Distance Miles:  7.85
Overall average speed     Moving Avg      Max Speed
6.5  Mph                            9.6 mph            20.9 mph
Total Trip time                Moving Time     Stopped Time
60:12 mins                       48:51 mins          23:50 mins


No comments:

Post a Comment